1. What information is being collected?
1.1 – A variety of data is collected before, during and after you book with tbutlerphotography. This includes:
• Names, Addresses and Contact Information of the person(s) placing the booking.
• Names, Addresses and Contact Information of the person(s) using my services.
• Details and notes taken throughout booking process to help me remember conversations and details of your booking.
1.2 – If you E-Mail me or send us messages via social media, these messages are stored within our email system or social media accounts. These messages are stored for as long as possible to allow me to provide you with any services in the future.
2. Who is collecting the data?
2.1 – This data is being collected by tbutlerphotography, 44 Hallcroft Avenue, Countesthorpe, Leicester LE8 5SL. I use a password protected data management software to hold our data.
3. How is it being collected?
3.1 – The majority of the data is collected directly from you. Whether you fill out a form online, or tell me face to face, via the telephone, via e-mail or message.
3.2 – In some cases, data may be given to me by a third party, a venue for example.
4. Why is it being collected?
4.1 – The data that is collected is solely for the purpose of providing you with a service you have booked.
4.2 – Some of the data that is collected is to help provide you with a better customer service experience
4.3 – I am required by law to collect and store certain information relating to any booking you place.
5. How will it be used?
5.1 – Data we collect will be used by tbutlerphotography to enable me to provide the services and products to you.
5.2 – Contact data (e-mail addresses) may be used to send you direct emails from tbutlerphotography about your wedding booking. These can be unsubscribed from at any time. 5.3 – tbutlerphotography does not and will not send any marketing emails. Any email correspondence received is only in relation to your booking.
5.4 – tbutlerphotography has a legitimate interest in using images taken in relation to your booking and may use these images in the following ways:
• On social media for promotion & advertising purposes
• On our website for promotion & advertising purposes
• For marketing materials (business stationary, flyers, business cards etc)
• For publications/print
(note: clients are free at anytime to refuse the use of these images, or request for the removal of said images)
6. Who will it be shared with?
6.1 – I take your privacy very seriously. I do not sell your data to third party organisations. There are a few scenarios where some of your data may be shared with third-parties to allow me to provide my services to you. These include:
• Delivery and Postage Service Providers to allow us to send you documentation and orders you have placed. (Information shared includes Name, Address and in some case e-mail address / mobile number).
• Online gallery hosting – Your images that make up the ‘client galleries’ are stored and hosted online via a third-party company. The information shared includes Name, and date of booking.
• Manufacturers (printing labs) if we are sending an order directly to you from a lab. (Information shared includes Name, Address and in some case e-mail address / mobile number)
• Law Enforcement and Legal Requirements – we will provide data to law enforcement agencies if issued with a court order to do so.
7. How will this affect you?
7.1 – I collect, store and process your data in such a way that should have no negative effect on you as an individual.
8. How long is the data stored?
8.1 – Most data we collect is stored indefinitely. This is to allow me to provide a better service to you as a customer in the event that you contact me again in the future.
8.2 – Any initial enquiries that do not lead to bookings, the data is stored for 3 months before being deleted.
8.3 – I am legally obliged to store some data for a minimum amount of time, for example sale order records, payment records etc.
9. Access to stored data.
9.1 – If you have any questions about data that is held about you, please feel free to contact me.
9.2 – You may request a copy of any data I store about you – and I will comply with any requests as per the guidance of the Information Commissioner’s Office.
10. More information.
10.1 – If you would like any clarification on how I collect, store or process your data – please contact me directly.
10.2 – If you would like further information on the legal guidelines I operate within, or have any concerns about how I use your data, please check the ICO’s website at https://ico.org.uk
11. My Details
11.1 – This business is owned and operated by Tom Butler, trading as tbutlerphotography.
11.2 – My principal place of business is at: 44 Hallcroft Avenue, Countesthorpe, Leicester LE8 5SL
11.3 – You can contact us in writing to the above address, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org